Throughout his career, Kasey has held various executive leadership positions at large cap companies such as PACCAR, Pilot Flying J, Xos Trucks, and US Bank. He has also held pivotal roles at smaller organizations such as GVW Group, Autocar Trucks , Einride, Comply365, and Lynx Healthcare.
Kasey is currently the Founding and Managing Partner at Lane Venture Capital. He also serves as an Independent Board Member at Vanderhall Motor Works, Board Advisor at Einride, Board Member at Serial 1, and prior Board Member and current Advisor at Xos Trucks (Nasdaq: XOS).
Education & Volunteer Experience
- MBA, Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah
- BA, Foster School of Business at the University of Washington
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Arcadia Lake Trail Coalition
- Service Missionary in Southern Italy, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Dr. Sunnie Giles is a General Partner at Lane VC and a global expert and thought leader on innovation and leadership. Sunnie received her MBA degree from the University of Chicago Booth school of Business and a PhD in systems psychology from Brigham Young University. Her work experiences include leadership positions in global leading companies such as:
- General Manager of Corporate Brand Marketing, Samsung
- Program Director & Global Brand Strategist, IBM
- Vice President of Strategic Marketing and Insights, Experian
- Manager of Business Strategy Consulting, Accenture
Melanie is the head of Investor Relations at Lane VC. She is multi-talented with industry experiences such as technical recruiter, director of operations at Mainsail Capital and strategic relationship manager at Connect10x. She is also a founder herself of Culture Hall, by designing, manufacturing and selling framed inspirational art, with hundreds of employees.
Delaney is the executive assistant and makes sure things run smoothly here at Lane VC.